This online interactive and NBAA-approved Professional Development Program (PDP) course covers the Operations 8 (OPS8) objective in entirety. The OPS8 objective has six sub-objectives. Each sub-objective has a video lesson, ebook, and bonus audio MP3 of the video lesson. The course includes quizzes, discussions, and a certificate of completion. Completion of this course requires approximately 3 hours. It need NOT be completed in one sitting.
Topics covered in this course:
- a. Identify security procedures for operations at the home base and transient locations (e.g., passengers and crew, aircraft and cabin, food, ground transportation, luggage, facility and airport)
- b. Evaluate and apply security procedures (e.g., facility, domestic, international, aircraft, personnel)
- c. Recognize and integrate corporate risk management and security procedures
- d. Recognize international security issues related to equipment, vendors and personnel
- e. Identify applicable regulatory security programs (e.g., DCA Access Standard Security Program [DASSP], Twelve-Five Standard Security Program [TFSSP], Private Charter Standard Security Program [PCSSP], airport and Fixed Base Operator [FBO] security)
- f. Identify secure communication techniques (e.g., faxes, emails, phones, burner phone, encrypted emails, burner computers, document disposal/management)